2015-2016 Rez Dance Registration
Where: Theater 1 at Resurrection Fellowship (North West corner of the building)
When: 9-11am and 4-6pm – see schedule below:
- Rez Members register Monday, July 27th.
- Non-Rez Members with returning students register Tuesday, July 28th.
- Open registration Wednesday, July 29th and Thursday, July 30th.
*Online registration will be available with a link the first week of August for those that are unable to make it to Rez the last week of July.
How: We highly recommend registering in person, if possible, to help avoid confusion and ensure your child is in the proper class.
Please email the Dana at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a new student for placement recommendation, or if you have any questions.
Fees: Please make checks payable to Resurrection Fellowship.
- $125 per year for Rez Members
- $175 per year for non Rez Members
- $50 costume fee (Every performing class has its own costume.)
- $15 class fee per year for each non performing class
*A multiple child discount for three or more children is available for both Rez Members and Non-Rez Members:
- Rez Members: $125 per year for the first child, $75 for the second child, $50 for the third, fourth, etc. child.
- Non-Rez Members: $175 per year for the first child, $125 for the second child, $100 for the third, fourth, etc. child.
Important Rez Dance Class Information:
Chara Dance Company
19, 9, 5, 20, 18, 3, 11, 6, 36, 25
Captivate Dance Company
21, 15, 13, 8, 4, 34, 1, 41, 14, 42, 12
Revolution Dance Company
7, 23, 40, 22, 37, 2
Jericho Hip Hop Performance Company
20, 26, 28, 29, 30, 33, 37, 34, 39
It was wonderful to see the dancers that came for auditions this year! They all did a great job, had joyful spirits, and tried their hardest.
We are always excited to see the growth in our students from year to year. Due to that growth, this year we are starting a third core-based company called Revolution. Revolution is slightly different from Chara and Captivate because it is a technique-based performing company, not divided by age as Chara and Captivate have been. This group will be a great addition to our performing companies.
We are also excited to see what God has for Jericho. This is going to be a fun and powerful hip hop crew that will have many opportunities to reach people that may otherwise be unreachable.
We anticipate much growth for our dancers this year and look forward to the opportunities the Lord has planned for them to minister with their gift of dance!
July 27th – 30th, 2015
9am-10am ages 3-4
9am-12pm ages 5-11
2pm-5pm ages 12 and up
*Payment is via credit or debit card. Fill out one form per dancer.
Registration starts online today, Monday, June 29th and goes through Friday, July 24th.
- Early registration is now closed. Normal online registration is open!!!
- Dance camp t-shirt ordering is now closed.
- A limited number of t-shirts will be available for purchase at dance camp on a first-come, first-serve basis. They will cost $18.00 each.
- Normal online registration will be from July 11th-24th.
- In-person registration will be during dance camp, July 27th-30th.
- This will be available dependent on whether or not we have reached capacity.
Dancers ages 3 and up are invited to register! There will be a classroom limit per age group, see below:
- Age groupings:
- 3-5yrs (9am-10am) (Max 50 dancers) – CLOSED as of 7/20/15
- 6-7 yrs (9am-12pm) (Max 50 dancers) – 10 spots left as of 7/23/15
- 8-11yrs (9am-12pm) (Max 50 dancers) – CLOSED of 7/24/15
- 12 yrs and up (2pm-5pm) (Max 50 dancers) – 22 spots left as of 7/23/15
If you are not able to access a computer, you may go to the church office to register in person. (This is separate from in-person registrations during dance camp.) Be sure to have your credit or debit card ready!
- Here is the church address:
6502 E. Crossroads Blvd.
Loveland, CO 80538
*Registering via the church office, in person, will not guarantee your dancer(s) a spot as the information will be collected and entered later. However, we will work hard to try and get your dancer(s) registered so they have the best chance possible for participating.
- Once your registration information has been entered, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you provide.
- Thank you for your patience and grace with the front desk staff. They are usually very busy and have kindly agreed to help us with these registrations.
We will be using the electronic check-in system for all morning dancers. Place your child’s sticker on his or her upper back.
- Use the computers outside of Theater 1 and the computers in the nursery hallway.
- Please check your dancer in every day with this system. We will have staff there to answer any questions you may have.
- If you registered in-person during dance camp, your child will receive one hand-written sticker to place on his or her upper back and one for you to keep.
To pick up your morning dancer, you will need to present the other sticker that is printed out when you sign your child in.
- We will announce your child’s name and have him or her meet you at the door of Theater 1. This process will be repeated every day.
- If you registered in-person during dance camp, present the hand-written sticker with your child’s name at the door of Theater 1.
Dress code: clothing must be modest and comfortable.
- No bottoms, bellies, or chests/cleavage showing please.
- No shorts except for our boy dancers.
- Hair needs to be up and out of the dancer’s face.
- Bring ballet shoes, jazz shoes, and sneakers. Socks are okay if you do not have ballet or jazz shoes. Students will need sneakers for Hip Hop.
Theme and classes:
- This year’s theme is “Stand Strong”. We will have a daily devotional on how we can “stand strong” in Jesus.
- Your student(s) will take a variety of classes including ballet, jazz, hip hop, leaps and turns, lyrical, choreography, and more!
- We will not be performing in the weekend services this year.
Questions or concerns: contact Kristi Grimm at email@example.com.
Assistant Director/Outreach Coordinator
New Website Coming Soon!